We are approved installers of the Easee One for Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Wrexham and surrounding areas
The Easee One is an EV charge point designed in Norway for the UK market. It incorporates a load management system that allows 3 charge points to a single circuit. It also has built-in 4G connectivity to avoid issues with smart charging which is required by the recent EV charge point regulations (June 2022)
- 7kW (32A) Charge rate – Can be reduced if required
- PEN fault detection – No earth rod required!
- Load management allows 3 charge points to be connected to a single circuit.
- Integrated B-Type RCD protection
- Scheduled charging
- Free integrated 4G SIM/Wi-fi
- Smart app for iPhone and Android
- 3 Year warranty
Please fill out our contact form to make an enquiry about an EV charge point installation
PLEASE NOTE: We do not carry out installations at flats or apartment blocks.
See our blog posts for more about electric vehicles and EV charging
It was recently announced that the OLEV (now OZEV) Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) Grant will come to an end in March 2022 for homeowners.