Hypervolt Home 2.0
We are approved installers of the Hypervolt Home 2.0 for Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Wrexham and surrounding areas
The Hypervolt Home 2.0 is an OLEV approved charge point so is available with the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme Grant to help reduce the cost of installation by £350.
Hypervolt received backing from Innovate UK, the Government backed innovation agency to produce a charger with premium features but not a premium price.
- 7kW (32A) Charge rate – Can be reduced if required
- PEN fault detection – No earth rod required!
- Automatic load management – prevents overload
- Solar PV intergration
- Integrated 6mA DC protection
- 5m tethered lead – option of 7.5 and 10m
- Cable holster
- Scheduled charging
- Wi-fi connectivity
- Smart app for iphone and Android
- 3 Year warranty – option of 5 years
Please fill out our contact form to make an enquiry about an EV charge point installation
PLEASE NOTE: We do not carry out installations at flats or apartment blocks.
See our blog posts for more about electric vehicles and EV charging
It was recently announced that the OLEV (now OZEV) Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) Grant will come to an end in March 2022 for homeowners.