We are approved installers of the Sync EV for Shrewsbury, Shropshire, Wrexham and surrounding areas
The Sync EV was designed by EVCP, a group of installers, who wanted to simplify EV charge points for installers and consumers. In the process, they developed an ultra-compact smart charge point with enhanced safety features that is easy to use.
Sync EV features
- 7kW (32A) Charge rate – Can be reduced if required
- PEN fault detection – No earth rod required!
- Automatic load management (optional)- prevents overload
- Integrated 6mA DC protection
- Tethered or untethered options
- Scheduled charging
- Wi-fi/4G connectivity
- Smart app for iphone and Android
- Black or white options
- 3 Year warranty
Please fill out our contact form to make an enquiry about an EV charge point installation
PLEASE NOTE: We do not carry out installations at flats or apartment blocks.
See our blog posts for more about electric vehicles and EV charging
It was recently announced that the OLEV (now OZEV) Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) Grant will come to an end in March 2022 for homeowners.